Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main purpose of the job:
· Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils they teach ensuring equality of opportunity for all
· Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
· Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
· Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of pupils
· Act within, the statutory frameworks, which set out their professional duties and responsibilities and in line with the duties outlined in the current School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and Teacher Standards (2012)
· Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
Applying for the job
Contact Moira Winstanley
firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack and application form
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
169 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St James' Church of England Primary School
The Governors and children of this successful school are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic practitioner.
Applicants will need to have experience working across key stages and need to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice. Applications are welcome from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school on one of the above dates or by appointment. Please contact the school office 01744 678545 if you wish to arrange a visit.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to plan and deliver a short lesson.
Our children are looking for someone who:
• Possesses energy and enthusiasm
• Is an excellent teacher and works well within a team
• Will set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care
• Understands the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
• A highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
• Friendly, caring and motivated children
• Positive and supportive relationships with parents and the local community
• A commitment to continuous professional development
Arranging a visit to St James' Church of England Primary School
These will be confirmed nearer the time.