We have the exciting opportunity to work collaboratively
with experienced staff in a high quality and well-resourced environment in the
role of Primary Student Supervisor - most widely recognised as SMSA. We are
based in West London/Ealing. This position is to commence as soon as possible.
Skills & Experience needed:
- Experience of implementing discipline to
students in a break-time context
- Experience of dealing with emergencies
such as accident, fire or intruders
- Applications from those without direct
experience in a school will also be considered if they demonstrate experience
in interacting with children and hold suitable transferable skills.
What we have to offer you:
- An Ofsted ‘Good’
school - June 2023
- The chance to work with exceptionally
committed colleagues who have high expectations of students
- A welcoming school in West London/Ealing
with great Trustees, where staff feel valued, enjoy opportunities for
additional paid responsibilities, and there is scope to influence autonomy
- Employer’s pension contribution of over
- Free on-site parking, free use of the in
house gym, subsidised meals and family friendly policies including dependents
- Regular nominated staff rewards and free
breakfasts are also welcomed by staff.
Commitment to safeguarding:
- ARA is committed to
encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and
eliminating unlawful discrimination
- The aim is for our workforce to be truly
representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each
employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
This job post has expired.