Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (One year in the first instance)
£25 714 - £36 961
PRIMARY TEACHER for September 2021
Fixed term-One year in the first instance
Main Scale (£25714- £36961).
NOR – 250 + Nursery (28)
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic teacher to join our very good school (OFSTED 2018) which is well on its way to outstanding. Due to the current circumstances and impact of Covid- 19, we are offering a one-year contract in the first instance with the possibility of a permanent contract in the future. We are open to excellent applications from candidates of all key stages, however our school would benefit from a teacher who is confident in KS2.
We are looking for candidates who will:
• Be committed to promoting our Christian Values and ethos;
• Have enthusiasm, drive and commitment to developing excellence;
• Commit to developing independent learners and demonstrates a Growth Mindset;
• Be an outstanding and self-reflective classroom practitioner, committed to raising standards and with a genuine passion for learning and teaching;
• Be an excellent teacher with a relentless drive for securing the best academic and pastoral achievement;
• Commit to creating a nurturing environment that stimulates positive behaviour and well-being;
• Be highly motivated and committed to high quality teaching and learning; whilst keeping children at the heart of everything we do;
• Commit to working in partnership with all those involved in the life of the school and improving outcomes for everyone;
• Be an excellent team player with the highest expectations of themselves and their team;
• Promote the ethos of restorative practice;
• Fully participate in all aspects of school life.
We will provide:
• A hardworking, dedicated, happy and talented staff;
• Friendly, enthusiastic children whose behaviour is second to none;
• A dynamic, supportive and forward thinking leadership team;
• An innovative school with a bespoke curriculum and assessment procedures;
• A staff with high expectations of behaviour, learning and personal development;
• Supportive governors and whole school community, including our church family;
• An excellent opportunity to influence and shape the future of our school, staff and pupils;
Applying for the job
To apply for this post please download the application form below in the ‘Available Documents Section’.
Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 17th March 2021
Lesson observations and interviews will be the week commencing 22nd March 2021
All application forms should be returned directly to the school.
St Chad’s C.E. (C) Primary School
Newcastle under Lyme
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
252 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Chad's CofE (C) Primary School
‘Building together with Jesus for a better future’
Please do find out more about our school on our school website
Arranging a visit to St Chad's CofE (C) Primary School
We would usually invite candidates for a tour of our school, however due to the pandemic this will not happen. We appreciate you may like the opportunity to know more about our school and so we will be holding TEAMS sessions instead of tours, so that you can chat the headteacher and find out a bit more about our school. If you wish to join one of the TEAMS sessions, please contact the school office with your preferred session and an email address.
TEAMS session 1: Friday 26th February at 10:30am
TEAMS session 2: Friday 5th March 10:30am
TEAMS session 3: Thursday 11th March at 10:30am