Primary Teacher (Maternity cover)
St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School, Woking, Woking, Surrey
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
• Someone who is committed to putting the needs of the children first
• Has high expectations of self and others
• Someone who is kind and caring
• A teacher who strives to be an excellent practitioner and is always reflecting on best practice
• Someone who wants to be part of our thriving school community
• Our school is full of wonderful children who make us proud every day
• Ofsted reported that the quality of education here is ‘exceptional’
• Our staff feedback tells us that 100% of staff are proud to be part of our school community
• There is a strong team ethic amongst staff
• We are well resourced, have fantastic facilities and school grounds.
• Everyone has high expectations of themselves and each other
• Behaviour is exemplary
- teacher Sept 2020.doc  0.20 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||631 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School, Woking website (opens in a new window)|
About St Dunstan's Catholic Primary School, Woking
St. Dunstan’s is a happy and successful, three form entry, Catholic Primary School close to the centre of Woking.
We were judged Outstanding by Ofsted in all categories in February 2020.
Governors are seeking to appoint a talented class teacher for September 2020 to join our dedicated staff team.
Onslow Crescent, Woking, Surrey, GU22 7AX