|Working pattern||Part-time only|
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Year 1 Class Teacher to work at Roundhill Primary School, in a job-share arrangement.
We are looking for a warm, caring and dedicated teacher who is passionate about children's learning and skilful in successfully enabling every pupil to achieve their full potential as a valued individual.
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with a clear understanding of the provision necessary for successful teaching and learning in a Year 1 class; be able to differentiate learning effectively
• have high expectations of the pupils’ and their own learning
• have the ability to communicate effectively and positively with pupils and parents
• possess commitment, skill and enthusiasm to positively contribute to the successes of our school as a member of the staff team
• be able to provide a stimulating, organised and educationally-rich learning environment
We can offer the successful candidate:
• a commitment to professional development
• a school where staff enjoy working as part of a dedicated, supportive and creative team, aiming for excellence
• excellent indoor learning environments including an ICT Suite, Art Studio + Kiln, Swimming Pool, Library,
• exciting outdoor learning environments with an outdoor classroom, a variety of wildlife areas, an adventure playground with performance area and a large playing field
• a supportive and encouraging Leadership Team
We certainly encourage visits to our school; please contact the school office to book an appointment.
The Bath and Mendip Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Applying for the job
A full application pack can be found at: www.thebathandmendippartnershiptrust.co.uk/vacancies
Please email application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we are unable to accept CVs.More on how to apply
|School size||320 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Roundhill Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01761 404 207|
About Roundhill Primary School
Roundhill is a community primary school on the south west side of Bath. We are an aspirational, highly motivated and supportive team who pride ourselves on the school ethos that children, their learning, welfare and happiness are at the forefront of all we do.
Mount Road, Bath, BA2 1LG
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed