Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, Primary
We are looking to appoint permanent teachers to join one of the primary schools in our Trust. The successful applicants will be enthusiastic, inspirational professionals who will exhibit excellent teaching and learning every day of the week. This is a superb opportunity for a talented and ambitious teacher who wants to make a lasting difference to the community they serve.
• Be an exemplary classroom teacher with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour;
• Have excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others;
• Have the ability to work effectively with all stakeholders to achieve excellence;
• Have a passion for supporting disadvantaged pupils and pupils with SEND;
• Have experience delivering the full range of National Curriculum subjects and/or the Early Years Foundation Stage;
• Have relentless personal drive and be able to demonstrate commitment to the values of the Trust.
This role will be challenging, yet extremely rewarding. We can offer you:
• a strong network of support across our MAT;
• incremental coaching;
• access to rich and diverse CPD opportunities;
• access to a wide range of leadership progression;
• the opportunity to work with the most amazing students.
If you are passionate about providing life changing education for our children and are motivated to join our team, we would encourage you to apply and look forward to receiving your application.
Applying for the job
All applications should be made by completing the Trust application form, including evidence of how you meet the person specification for the role and should be submitted to email@example.com by midday on the closing date.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from the school website: https://www.cranbrookeducationcampus.org.uk/vacancy/
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
713 pupils enrolled
2 to 16
About Cranbrook Education Campus
The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust is a values driven, rapidly growing 2 – 18 Trust with a relentless focus on transforming lives through learning by delivering outstanding outcomes for every student, regardless of background. Our priority is to ensure that our pupils, regardless of social-economical background can learn, thrive and be successful. With a reputation for highly successful school improvement in very challenging circumstances, we are passionate about driving up standards and raising the aspirations of all our students.
Arranging a visit to Cranbrook Education Campus
To visit us at Cranbrook Education Campus please complete this Microsoft Form (please note that spaces will be limited and completing the form does not guarantee you a space at the tour – we will email you confirmation in advance):