Why choose Dixons Unity Academy?
- Consistent behaviour and expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Weekly coaching for all staff
- Exceptionally visible and supportive senior leadership team
- Hardworking staff and students who want to do well
- Schemes of work fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our valuesof integrity, resilience and respect and completely committed to our mission: to ensure children from all abilities and backgrounds become lifelong lovers of learning who make a positive contribution to our community.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 16 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 10 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Alwaysin the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Please visitwww.dixonsua.comor call us on 0113 2630110 and speak to Mark Morgan, Operations & Business Manager, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.