Salary: Highly Competitive
Interviews: 12th and 13th October 2022
A fantastic opportunity for an inspirational school leader to lead The Wells Academy, through its next phase of development.
This post represents an incredible opportunity to continue the improvement work and shape its strategic direction. The successful candidate should therefore be a motivational leader with a proven track record of school development and improvement. Supported by the Trust’s education team, you will have the opportunity to lead the academy on its journey to Good for its first inspection. You will work together with staff, stakeholders and Trust colleagues to develop outstanding learning experiences and deliver an innovative curriculum for all pupils in the academy.
Are you a leader who:
- has the personal qualities to be an inspirational leader
- Is relentless in driving educational improvement and raised standards for pupils
- Excited about working with colleagues to deliver a broad and aspirational curriculum
- Have a thorough understanding of factors that influence pupil performance and how to overcome barriers to learning
- Able to lead staff effectively to deliver high quality learning experiences for all pupils
- Able to motivate and support staff and be passionate about enhancing their development
- Resilient and dynamic
- Able to build relationships with colleagues, parents and pupils quickly and effectively.
We are hoping for a start date of January 2023, depending on the candidate’s current position.If you would like further information, to arrange an informal phone call or online Teams meeting, please contact the academy’s Educational Director, Robert Sloan on:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured
This job post has expired.