Hope Sentamu Learning Trust are looking for an inspirational Principal to provide strong leadership and management for Vale of York Academy.
The job holder will:
- Secure an excellent quality of education through an ambitious curriculum for all pupils, which is implemented to a high standard through high quality teaching and learning.
- Be a highly visible presence around the school and model expectations and standards to staff and pupils.
- Provide strategic leadership for all aspects of the school including quality of education, inclusion, safeguarding, SEND and personal development
- Promote, support and develop an inclusive approach to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Ensure that provision responds to the context of the school and the needs of the school community
For more information about this exciting opportunity or an informal conversation about the role with Helen Winn, Chief Executive Officer, please email email@example.com
Hours of Work: 1 FTE
Position Type: Permanent Post
Line Manager: Chief Executive Officer
Travel Required: Occasional
The salary is dependent on current qualifications and experience, please see the attached job description for more information.
Please complete the online application form to apply for this role. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. You should use the information supplied with in the Job Description & Person Specification to make the best of your application by identifying some specific pieces of work you may have undertaken in any of these areas. Your application may be viewed in regard to some or all of the skill specific areas over the course of the selection process. Applications via agencies will not be considered.
Interviews will take place on the 19th & 20th October 2023.
Hope Sentamu Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a safer recruitment process which includes enhanced criminal records and barring checks, scrutiny of employment history, robust referencing and other vetting checks.
Our safeguarding system is underpinned by a range of policies and procedures which encourage and promote safe working practice across the Trust. On joining you will be required to undergo continuous professional development to maintain safe working practice and to safeguard our children and young people.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.