Qualified Teaching Assistant
2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
17 April 2023
27 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 26.5 hours per week Term time only
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is:
- experienced in supporting children throughout the primary phase;
- passionate about supporting pupil learning and development and dedicated to forming and building relationships;
- a strong team player who is able to inspire and motivate pupils, working effectively with the teacher;
- committed to the vision of the school and CAREs;
- is highly motivated and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
- wonderful children who love to learn;
- a supportive, experienced and dedicated staff team;
- support and CPD to help you to develop in your career.
Further details about the role
Have you got what it takes to make a real difference?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a qualified teaching assistant to join our fantastic team at Water Leys Primary School. Are you that special someone who can make a difference to the lives of our children?
We are looking for someone special who can demonstrate that they have had a positive impact on the lives of pupils by supporting them academically, socially and emotionally. You will also have a good understanding of how to promote positive mental health and well-being.
You must be positive, flexible and have a can do attitude at all times.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Water Leys Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 419 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Water Leys Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0116 2884135
Water Leys is a community primary school with 420 children from FS2 (aged 4) to Year 6 (11 year olds).
Arranging a visit to Water Leys Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Hawthorn Community Primary School
Hawthorn Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 7HT
Baginton Fields School
Sedgemoor Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4EA
Burton-on-the-Wolds Primary School
Barrow Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 5TB
SEN Teaching Assistant Level 3
Clover Leys Spencer Academy
C/O Chellaston Fields Spencer Academy, Derby, DE73 6WS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland