- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Academic year 2021 - 2022)
- M1 - M6 Inner London £32,157 to £42,624
EYFS2 teacher (until July 2022 or permanent for suitable candidate)
Inner London MPS - To start immediately
The governors of Petts Hill are looking to appoint an outstanding primary practitioner or someone that has the potential to be!
• are an excellent qualified primary practitioner
• are a good communicator
• have a positive approach and high expectations of pupils’ learning and behaviour
• have experience of teaching in EYFS, KS1
• are a team player who is able to lead and be led
In return we can offer:
• supportive and friendly team of staff and well behaved children
• well resourced, forward thinking, creative school
• a laptop computer and i-pad
• effective personalised professional development programme
• a socially rich and culturally diverse community
This position has become available unexpectedly due to unforeseen circumstances. This position is available to someone looking for a permanent or temporary position. We are a happy and supportive school. We are looking for someone who will bring a brightness and enthusiasm to all their interactions with children and adults and will be able to encourage this in others.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to suitable references and the successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service).
Interested applicants please contact the school to express an interest and find out more.
To start as soon as possible.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 249 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Petts Hill Primary School
Petts Hill Primary School is a small friendly community school that offers all children a happy and purposeful, motivating learning environment, where they can develop a sense of belonging. All children in our culturally rich and diverse community are valued, respected and encouraged to achieve. We work effectively with children, parents/carers and the local
community to provide the best possible education for all our children.
Petts Hill is committed to supporting all children aiming for personal excellence in every area of their lives. We believe in educating the whole child, accepting them for who they are and
adapting the curriculum to meet their needs. We aim to develop children who are self-confident, happy and love learning, who respect others and take responsibility for their
Arranging a visit to Petts Hill Primary School
As this vacancy has come about rather suddenly we encourage you, if interested, to call the school and make an appointment to see the headteacher to find out about the role and express your interest.