The Local Academy Board is seeking to appoint Reception Class teacher (NOT SUITABLE FOR ECT’S) St. George’s C of E Primary Academy Newtown is part of the Birmingham Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust is a two form-entry mixed primary school. Situated in the heart of Newtown, we strive to provide our students with life-long opportunities and skills. The post is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a passion for teaching and learning.
· Are you an ambitious class teacher who has high expectations of themselves and pupils and can demonstrate highly effective teaching and learning?
· Did you become a teacher to inspire others and have a lasting, positive impact upon the lives of children?
· have you got the passion and creativity required to join our successful team?
· Can you embrace and uphold the Christian ethos of a wonderfully multi-cultural, multi-faith school?
· Do you want to make a real difference?
We can offer you:
· A caring ethos where everyone is welcomed, valued, supported and pupil and staff well-being are given high priority.
· A happy, vibrant learning and working environment where the well-being of pupils, staff and the school community are given high priority.
· Confident, well-behaved, polite and articulate pupils who are eager to learn.
· A highly effective, hardworking and supportive staff team.
· A comprehensive employee package , including medical assistance and financial advice
· Supportive and positive Governors and parents.
· Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development within the school and across the Birmingham Diocesan Multi Academy Trust.
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we can offer you a fresh challenge, an ambitious working environment, excellent CPD opportunities, a supportive leadership team and happy students.
Visits to school are encouraged and you will receive a warm welcome. Please contact the School Office on (0121) 818 2130 Please download an application pack from the BCC website.
How to apply
Completed application forms should be delivered to the school office or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries on any aspect of the application process please contact Mrs Iqbal (0121) 818 2130 or email email@example.com for further information. We look forward to receiving your application.
This job post has expired.