Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Mainscale Point 1
The Local Governing Body and Board of Directors are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
- Puts the children first and ensures they are safe and happy, whilst challenging them to achieve the best they possibly can.
- Can demonstrate a good ability to meet individual pupil needs by challenging and supporting pupils and responding to the unique needs of all learners, including disadvantaged pupils, high prior attainers, those with English as an additional language and pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Is completely supportive of our Catholic ethos and strong links with our Parish.
- Has a proven track record of good or better performance as a primary teacher / trainee teacher.
- Is well organised, capable, hardworking and resilient. As our school has appropriately high expectations of teaching and achievement it is essential that the successful applicant can demonstrate these attributes.
- Is a good team member who will work with others, including parents and carers and also use their own initiative to help make our school even better.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
210 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Chad's Catholic Primary School
St Chad’s Catholic Primary (Sedgley) is:
- A voluntary Catholic academy that is part of the St John Bosco Catholic Academy (Dudley) together with St Joseph’s Catholic Primary in Dudley, Bishop Milner Catholic College in Dudley, St Mary’s Catholic Primary School Wednesbury and Stuart Bathurst Catholic Secondary School Wednesbury. This offers excellent opportunities for working alongside our partner schools.
- Judged as ‘Outstanding’ in our most recent RE, Collective Worship and Catholic Life Inspection (May 2016) and is a school with a very strong Catholic ethos and excellent Parish links.
- A good school that is under recent new leadership and on a journey of rapid school improvement. Our Executive Principal is a National Leader of Education and our Executive Head of School is a Specialist Leader of Education. The school is very well placed to nurture and develop teachers at the start of their careers.
- Popular and over-subscribed and has a very friendly and caring atmosphere.
- A one form entry Catholic school that serves Sedgley and beyond.
- A happy and safe environment where everyone, children and adults alike, is given the chance to flourish.