An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to be part of the
successful team shaping its vision for education at our school, Wimborne St
Giles CE First School and Nursery. OFSTED noted our many strengths when
they inspected in May 2023 and we are already planning the next stage of our
development to take the school to the next level. We are seeking to appoint an
EYFS teacher to cover a maternity leave from February 2024.
Located to the north of Wimborne, Wimborne St Giles is set in
extensive grounds in the Cranborne Chase - an area of outstanding natural
beauty. The building has fantastic outdoor facilities including a Forest
School, wildlife area and a purpose-built nursery setting.
Wimborne St Giles is a welcoming and stimulating environment which
enables all children to thrive. We have developed an active, exciting and
fast-paced curriculum which stimulates, engages and stretches all children
whilst instilling a lifelong love of learning. Through personalised learning
and high expectations, all children are able to flourish and experience
success. We are a strong, caring and supportive school community where children
are encouraged to be reflective and proactive learners. We are looking for a
Reception class teacher who is passionate about making a difference for every
single child to come and join our school. We are a friendly and professional
team who value the importance of getting on well together so that our school
community can learn well and flourish.
We can offer you:
· a happy, welcoming school with a strong, positive and caring
· fantastic children who are keen to achieve their best;
· a professional and dedicated team, who are committed to our
continual drive to improve;
· opportunities for continued professional development and
collaboration within and beyond our school as a member of DSAT-Diocese of
Salisbury Academy Trust.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and creative class
teacher to join our committed, inclusive staff team who:
· is passionate about teaching and learning and enabling all
children to achieve success;
· can commit to working in partnership with the Headteacher and
other staff both Wimborne St Giles First and across DSAT;
· is able to foster excellent relationships with children, parents
· is able to contribute fully to school life;
· is keen to better their professional practice no matter what
stage they are at;
· can support the Christian ethos and values of the school.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the
school office if you would like to visit.
Wimborne St Giles CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This job post has expired.