- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, job share
Monday and Tuesday (plus PPA)
Can be flexible for the right candidate
- Contract type
- Main Pay Scale
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our team. The position is in a Reception/Year 1 class at Witnesham. You will:
• be an experienced teacher
• be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a team
• have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
• be able to embrace change and challenge
• have a clear understanding of the curriculum
• show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
• have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
We will offer you:
• a friendly and welcoming team
• a voice in our whole school development plans
• a wide range of expertise and experience
• opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
• the freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
• a school that believes in continuing professional development
• supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors.
Otley and Witnesham Federated Primary Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 100 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Witnesham Primary School
Otley and Witnesham are both lovely, small village schools on the outskirts of Ipswich. The children are delightful, parents supportive and the team fabulous! Our vision is ‘Passion + Pride = Progress’ to reflect our belief that we develop resilient learners and celebrate their achievements, so they perform to the best of their abilities. The federation is working collaboratively in order to develop the highest quality education for the children.
Arranging a visit to Witnesham Primary School
Please contact Mrs Michaela Harris (Executive Headteacher) on 01473 785252 for more information or to arrange a virtual tour in place of a school visit.