We are seeking a high skilled
receptionist/administration officer to play a vital role in maintaining an
efficient and welcoming administrative environment. Your responsibilities will
- Welcoming visitors and serving as the first point of
contact for enquiries.
- Ensuring smooth administrative processes.
- Managing tasks efficiently and responding to diverse
- Contributing to a supportive and inclusive school culture.
- Engaging in all aspects of school life.
- Providing administrative support to teachers, staff, and
the school leadership team.
- Upholding the school's policies and procedures.
Anns Grove Primary is a
successful and expanding primary school with approximately 400 pupils, serving
a fantastic community in Heeley, Sheffield. We are proud to be a part of
Mercia Learning Trust.
At Anns Grove Primary School
our vision is to be an outstanding school that provides the highest possible
quality of education and personal development for our children.
Our classrooms are led by
compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled educators who value the
development and wellbeing of each child under their supervision. We cherish and
appreciate the distinctiveness of each of our students and strive to assist
them in growing confidently and flourishing in their unique identity.
Our rich, broad curriculum
allows children to develop the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve the
best possible outcomes, fulfil their potential and move on to the next phase of
their education as successful and ambitious learners.
This job post has expired.