- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (One year fixed term with a possible permanent opportunity)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join our administrative team and work pro-actively with the Administration Department to further develop this highly successful school.
As the school’s receptionist you will be the first point of contact for visitors and those enquiring over the phone. Your presentation skills must therefore be exceptional and match the environment you are working in.
You will be joining our ambitious and welcoming staff who are passionate about the children we serve and strive to be the best we can in all areas of our work. The successful applicant will be highly self-motivated, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will share our vision for delivering the best education in a caring environment which supports both students and staff to succeed.
If you believe you have these qualities and share our ambitions we welcome your application
CCF can offer you:
- Wellbeing support through an external Medical Insurance
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A highly supportive school which values and develops people
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
- Some of the most engaging and delightful students you are ever likely to work with
This job post has expired.