RECOVERY TEACHER for 13 hours per week (MS1 - UPS3) (£ 25,714 - £41,604 FTE)
Fixed term contract from January - July 2021.
Perton First School is looking to appoint a dedicated, motivated and highly effective intervention teacher to lead our Covid Catch Up Programmes in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. We are a happy and nurturing school that is dedicated to providing a creative curriculum and a stimulating environment that enables our pupils to thrive. Our children are at the heart of everything we do.
The working hours would be approximately 13 hours per week, typically three hours per day, Monday - Thursday mornings. However, we are very happy to consider 2 separate posts for KS1 and KS2 working 2 mornings per week, 6.5 hours.
Candidates should have a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring children to love learning and to flourish. A good knowledge of developing writing and maths skills is essential for the role.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is a highly motivated, creative practitioner and effective team member.
• Is passionate about raising standards across the school.
• Committed to providing high quality experiences for our children.
• Has a caring and nurturing nature.
• Have a track record for embedding sustained improvement?
• Have the range of teaching styles required to effectively inspire children of all abilities?
• Have experience of working in collaboration with others, planning, assessing and closely monitoring children’s outcomes and adapting as necessary?
Applying for the job
To apply for this post please email the application form to email@example.com or post to:
Perton First School
Perton First School is a successful and popular first school located in the village of Perton. We have 375 pupils on roll from 2 - 9 years. Perton First School prides itself in valuing individuality and everyone within our family is constantly striving to be the best that they can be. Our team offer support, advice, enthusiasm and friendship. Our school is a great place to work and learn - come and join us!
Arranging a visit to Perton First School
Unfortunately, due to Covid 19 restrictions we are unable to offer visits to the school. Please telephone 01902 500450 if you require any further information.