We have an exciting vacancy for a Regional Safeguarding Lead as the point of contact for our South West schools in relation to safeguarding. Working as part of our Trust Central Safeguarding Team - Thinking Personnel, the successful candidate will lead on developing and maintaining our regional strategic, policy and operational priorities.The successful candidate will also ensure their schools achieve the highest standards of safeguarding practices, and will lead on exciting projects to ensure our systems and processes remain efficient as well as compliant with all legislation. This role will encompass the design of safeguarding and attendance strategies to improve our practice and the service we offer to our schools. Knowledge of suspensions and Governor Disciplinary Committees (GDC) is essential as the post holder will be quality assuring GDC paperwork.You will work across our multiple schools in Devon, so it is essential you have access to a car. All travel costs are reimbursed.
What our Trust will offer you:
- A supportive working environment
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccinations, eye care vouchers
- Generous holiday allowance of 26 days increasing to 30 days after 5 years service
- Generous employer contribution to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff
- Free parking in our staff car park
- Cycle to Work Scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process please email email@example.com
This job post has expired.