Reporting to the Regional Facilities Manager, this post holder will be accountable for
Safety and Security
- Regular routine testing of fire alarms, emergency lights and firefighting equipment
- Complete statutory and routine testing as and when required to manufacturers’ standards ensuring record keeping is up to date and accurate including boilers, sprinklers, fire alarms, emergency lighting, etc
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance with regard to all regulations, policies and codes of practice
- Install, maintain or repair jobs of a minor nature such as plumbing (eg leaky taps), joinery (eg boarding up broken windows), painting/decorating, plastering, electrical work (eg replace faulty lights), etc
- Clean and tidy all outside spaces, paths, gullies and drains including snow clearance when required and remove graffiti from internal and/or external spaces
- Identify and report any repairs, maintenance or replacements that require action
- Ensure adequate stock management of material and equipment
- Collect or order goods as required for completion of any caretaking or maintenance jobs
- Carry out porter duties as required including receipt of goods and supplies
What the trust offers in return:
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
E-ACT is committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of young peopleand vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject toenhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks andsatisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed topromoting equality, challenging discrimination and developingcommunity cohesion. We welcomeapplications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.