School Business Manager
Lime Trust is looking for a School Business Manager to join their team, on a permanent basis. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
This post will be primarily in Lime Academy Ravensbourne, a special school in the London Borough of Havering for children with complex needs, including learning difficulties, physical impairment and sensory impairment, aged 2-19. However, you may also be asked to assist at Lime Academy Forest Approach from time to time. You may also, on occasions, be required to travel to our other sites.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
- Always working to be brilliant
- Putting children first
- Setting the standard
- Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
- Communication (a voice for all)
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the two schools’ management teams, working closely with the Headteacher’s, enabling the schools to continue on their journeys towards excellence.
Our children are delightful, eager to learn and make Lime Trust schools vibrant and fulfilling places to work.
We are looking for a School Business Manager who:
- Has a passion for improving business functions
- Understands the needs of primary/special school children and is able to relate to them
- Understands the different pressures on a School Business Manager in school environments
- Has experience of working in a school or similar environment with supervision experience
- Can work creatively to maximise the school’s resources and manage them to increase efficiency
- Has excellent communication skills, and is able work effectively with school leaders, governors and external providers
- Is confident in presenting a variety of information to stakeholders
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff to get the best out of them
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress
- Is committed to school improvement
We are looking forward to hearing from candidates who are looking to move into the School Business Manager role as the next stage of their career path.
Closing date: 12 June 2021 (9.00am)
Shortlisting: 14 June 2021
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Sannah Hussain, Human Resources Assistant, to arrange a visit and/or for more information on the role on 01708 341800.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.