|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£53,711 to £66,313|
● To be the school’s leading support staff professional and work as a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team to assist the Headmaster in his duty to ensure that the school meets its educational aims.
● To be responsible for managing all services within the school that supports learning, so that the Headmaster, other members of the leadership team and teaching staff can concentrate on and facilitate teaching and learning in a safe, secure, well-supported and clean learning environment.
● To be responsible for promoting the highest standards of business ethos within the administrative function of the school and strategically ensure the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s learning objectives.
● To be responsible for the strategic leadership of Financial Resource Management/ Administration Management/Management Information and administrative ICT/Human Resource Management/Facility and Property Management/Health & Safety Management and Sustainability Management of the school.
Essential educational requirements
● professional qualification or prior experience of working with school finances
● a track record of recent, relevant professional development
● experience of working work under pressure and to deadlines
● line management experience
● A good knowledge of SIMS
● experience of operational HR practices and procedures
● NVQ4 (or equivalent) in business administration or accounting.
Essential skills and experience
● ability to prioritise, plan and organise
● communicate effectively orally and in writing to a range of audiences
● sound judgment and decision making skills
● ability to make decisions based on analysis, interpretation and understanding of relevant data and information
● analytical skills to interpret financial information
● negotiate and consult fairly and effectively
● able to produce management and statistical information for presentation to others
● able to use a range of ICT packages, with proficiency in MS Office.
● adaptability to changing circumstances/new ideas
● reliability, integrity and stamina
● respect confidentiality
● empathy in relation to the needs of the school/academy and the local community.
● An understanding of the distinctive Catholic ethos of the school.
• A commitment to your Professional Development
• A role in a school that has a clear vision
• A supportive and inclusive staff environment
|School type||Academy, Roman Catholic|
|School size||1091 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Francis Xavier's College website (opens in a new window)|
About St Francis Xavier's College
High Lee, Liverpool, Merseyside, L25 6EG