We are looking for someone who is:
- A great communicator and team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload to successfully deliver to deadlines
- Practical in maintenance and DIY skills
- Able to act as a primary key holder, ensuring security is maintained at all times.
- Conscientious, methodical and a good record keeper
- Able to be flexible in their approach to planning and their working day
- Committed to helping develop an exciting and nurturing learning environment
Investing in our employees wellbeing and career development is a priority for us, we can offer you:
- Excellent ongoing CPD, career development and vast promotion opportunities across the trust
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Friendly and supportive environment, where everyone is committed to a work lifebalance
- The opportunity to be part of exciting development and innovative change
- Cycle to work scheme
- TKAT Widerwallet discount program with a wealth of discounts
- Free eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme - free & confidential advice on a variety of subjects ranging from physical and mental health to financial help
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full safer recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.