Starting - January 2024
Salary: MPS / UPS (Suitable for ECT)
Contract Type: Full Time Permanent
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed experienced Teacher to join our thriving Science department.
Based in Gorleston, Cliff Park Ormiston Academy is a vibrant and happy 11-16 secondary comprehensive academy in the heart of the community. Our students are a fantastic group of young people, supported by a wonderful team of staff who are committed to ensuring continuous improvement in a positive “can do” culture. This mix creates an academy that is a pleasure to work and learn in.
You will be committed to support and develop the teaching of Science so that students of all abilities enjoy their learning and are motivated to succeed.
If you are looking to progress your career in an academy which places a high value on the professional development of its staff, and feel you have the qualities to meet the demands of this rewarding position, then we wish to hear from you. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in the improvement of the academy and be central in our drive to continue to improve standards and the quality of education and welfare for our students.
Our students demonstrate a love of learning and our community is built on a sense of respect and partnership for one another.
By joining Cliff Park Ormiston Academy, you are becoming a part of a national academy trust while maintaining a clear focus on working closely with our local community to ensure we are moulding the young people of the future.
This is an exciting opportunity at Cliff Park Ormiston Academy and requires you to be enthusiastic and passionate with the drive to help our students to achieve their very best.
We are looking for a teacher who
- Has a passion for Science and a special gift of communicating that passion.
- Who enjoys working with children and will go the extra mile.
- Who has resilience and a determination to do the very best for our students and whose values match that of Cliff Park Ormiston Academy.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range.
- Has the highest expectations for the attainment of all young people.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Is driven to relentlessly remove barriers to students’ success.
In return Cliff Park Ormiston Academy will offer you:
- An opportunity to join an ambitions academy at the heart of the local community.
- A supportive, welcoming community of professionals.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development, both within the academy and via our sponsor Ormiston Academies Trust / Ormiston East.
Cliff Park Ormiston Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For further details or to make arrangements to visit the academy, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01493 660212.
For more information on Ormiston Academies Trust visit https://oatcareers.co.uk/
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.