- Job role
- Business studies, Mathematics
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- London Fringe + TLR £2873
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and capable Teacher to support the leadership of our Maths, ICT & Business Studies faculty.
The successful candidate will be required to teach Business Studies at KS4 but the ability to teach mathematics would be an advantage.
We are a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and now on our journey to outstanding.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about their subject and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
Potential applicant visits are welcomed and further information on the school and the position is available in the Candidate Pack.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: 18th October 2021 at noon
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 748 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Kings International College
Kings International College is a small secondary school, for boys and girls of around 750 children, for students aged 11-16 years old in Camberley, Surrey.
We always welcome interest from teachers and associate staff who are interested in starting their new career with us . If you don't see a position advertised that is suitable for you at the moment please join our talent pool and we will contact you as and when something suitable arises.
The College is proud of its Ofsted Report which recognises the fantastic work that takes place at the College and recognises that the school is Good in all categories. The College has a well-qualified and enthusiastic staff team, intent on delivering great teaching and learning which engages and excites the students. Staff are also keen to offer a range of extra-curricular activities which continue as a distinctive feature of the College.
Our success is highly dependent upon the support of parents and there is a strong sense of the partnership in helping each individual student to achieve.