Would you like to work in a Special Educational Needs Resource within a mainstream Primary School, we are looking to expand our provision in Southcote Primary School.
32.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm, plus INSET days & weekly team meetings, term time only
Katesgrove and Southcote are both Schools Direct Training Schools and are very supportive of staff wishing to develop future Teaching Careers through this programme.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a sound working knowledge of supporting young children’s learning
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team members and parents
- Have previous experience of working with young children and those with behaviour issues in particular
- Have a good standard of spoken and written English
- Have specialist skills / training in areas of Special Educational Needs
- Passionate about working with children with SEN
The Kennet Federation aspires to be an actively anti-racist organisation. We recognize our aspiration as ongoing, involving collective commitment and accountability.
We welcome employees who are committed to and will actively contribute to our efforts to celebrate our cultural diversity and be resolute in advancing inclusion and equity.
We encourage candidates who share our ambition to apply, and we welcome applications from those with protected characteristics
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website - https://www.katesgroveprimaryschool.co.uk
Contact the school for more details - email@example.com.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.