- Maternity or parental leave cover ((Maternity Cover))
- MPS/UPS £25,741-£41,604
SEN Teacher – Technology (Maternity Cover) job summary
SEN Teacher – Technology (Maternity Cover)
Full-time – 195 days
The Beech Academy is seeking to appoint a new member of staff to join a supportive team, who are strongly focused upon raising standards for students.
A career with Beech has unlimited opportunity. We are passionate in supporting staff with their professional development and believe that the more we invest in our staff the more successful we will become as a Trust.
This post is a superb career opportunity within a multi-academy trust that has:
• A generous Government supported pension scheme.
• National Living Wage Employer working towards accreditation.
• Been Ofsted rated Good and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding in all our academies.
• Students who are willing and eager to learn.
• A track record of innovation and development.
• Is recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
• A proven track record for developing staff, securing good outcomes, good behaviour and good leadership.
• An excellent staff wellbeing scheme.
As part of The Beech Academy the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Benefit from CPD through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and special education backgrounds.
• Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
• Work in an environment where staff can trial new educational innovations and share best practice.
How to Apply
Should you wish to apply for the post, please complete and return an application form along with a covering letter, which clearly demonstrates your suitability for this role, via email to email@example.com.
These can be downloaded from the Evolve Trust website www.beech.evolvetrust/vacancies Wherever possible, please complete these forms digitally and please provide email addresses for your referees.
Please ensure your application arrives by the post’s closing date, which can be found at www.beech.evolvetrust/vacancies .
Interviews may take place online in the first instance, and if successful, you will be invited to a formal interview on site.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
Applying for the job
https://www.evolvetrust.org/work-with-us/vacancies/sen-teacher/More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.