Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
TMS/UPS (£25,714 - £41,604, full time equivalent)
Are you ambitious? Do you want to work in a dynamic 11-16 school?
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher SEN Teacher, who is able to motivate and enthuse students.
SEN 1 allowance £2,270 (full time equivalent)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1058 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Worthing High School
Why you might want to join us . . .
As a newly formed Multi Academy Trust (MAT), South Downs Education Trust (SDET) has been established to create a quality first education system to provide world-class education and care that allows every child and young person to reach their full potential, regardless of background.
The Trust’s shared vision is focussed around five core values: to work together and support each other as a community; to continually try to improve and develop resilience; to show integrity with honesty and truthfulness at all times; to show respect in valuing and accepting differences with courtesy and consideration; and to always pursue excellence and strive to surpass our shared expectations.
We can offer you:
• The chance to work in an oversubscribed, innovative and forward thinking school
• Teaching at KS3 and KS4
• A school recently judged (March 2020) to be GOOD under the new OFSTED framework
• Effective support for Professional Development in preparation for your next step
• A friendly and supportive environment
• The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
• A location on the coast very close to main line railway services and road networks
• Free well-being and medical support cover
• The opportunity to be part of the South Downs Education Trust MAT
• Free use of our new fitness suite
Arranging a visit to Worthing High School
For further enquiries or to arrange a visit please contact Olivia Blake on 01903 237864.