SEN Teaching Assistant
The role involves working with children with Special Education Needs to support their learning.
Your duties will be to support an allocated student through their school day and also liaise with the SENDCo teacher with the student’s progress.
Learning Alliance Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Essential educational requirements
• Educated to at least GCSE grade C standard or equivalent in English and mathematics.
• A qualification related to supervising and/or directing pupil activity.
Teaching Assistant/SEN TA Qualification.
Essential skills and experience
• Experience of working with children/young people in a supervisory capacity.
• Experience of working with external agencies and other professionals.
Actual Salary Range: £11,280pa to £11,433pa (Negotiable depending on experience)
Additional SEN Allowance of £1,500pa
We are a school of opportunities and we can offer:
• Excellent CPD and career development which is available to all
• Delightful children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
• A team of committed, talented and innovative staff
• A consultative, supportive Leadership Team and Governing body
• Excellent benefits including longer holidays, award days for attendance and more
• Employees benefit from priority admission to the school for their children
• We offer cost effective child care options for Nursery aged children
About Lynch Hill School Primary Academy
- Garrard Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 2AN
- Lynch Hill School Primary Academy website (opens in a new window)