Burley Gate C.E Primary School (part of the Diocese of
Hereford Multi Academy Trust) is a friendly and Christian values-based school
in the charming village of Burley Gate.
We are looking to appoint a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to
join our small, friendly team to support a Year 2 child.
Experience and/or training in working 1:1 with a child
would be advantageous. The role would
involve working closely with the class teacher.
We can offer you:
· Happy, friendly children who enjoy learning and coming to School,
· A strong, dedicated team,
· An employee rewards scheme,
· Highly supportive Parents and Multi Academy Trust,
· A School set in beautiful surroundings with lots of opportunity for outside learning.
The school is part of the Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust and offers all its employees access to a comprehensive Rewards and Employee Assistance Programme.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and follow our safer recruitment policy.
This job post has expired.