22 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
What skills and experience we're looking for
As SENCo, you will be working alongside the SLT to be responsible for cultivating an inclusive learning environment throughout our school. You will develop the graduated response at a whole school level to support pupils with particular learning needs and lead staff in best practice, enabling every pupil to achieve their potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
- Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be a driven and professional person, committed to their students as well as supporting their colleagues.
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive.
- Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
- You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority
- A fantastic location with excellent transport links including the DLR, Elizabeth line and main line railways
St Ursula’s Convent School is an outstanding school where:
- It is a pleasure to teach and students are ambitious and aspire to be the very best
- Staff have exceptionally high standards and expectations
- Senior Leaders and teachers are passionate about making a difference
- Governors are strongly supportive of the school.
St Ursula’s is an outstanding, oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school with a reputation for excellence. (Ofsted 2015). We are strongly committed to the ongoing professional development of all staff. We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Full details including our teaching staff application form can be found on the school website www.stursulas.com. Completed applications and / or any enquires should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are only able to accept fully completed school application forms, stand-alone CVs or TES generic applications will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 10am on 30 June 2023. Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date and the school reserves the right to withdraw the position if an early appointment is made. Applicants are therefore encouraged to apply early
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Ursula's Convent School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 634 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Ursula's Convent School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
St Ursula's Convent School is an Ofsted outstanding, oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school situated in Greenwich, London. We cater for girls aged 11-16 years. Our beautiful site comprises of a mixture of new and aging buildings. Students at St Ursula’s are very well behaved and the Catholic ethos of the school encourages a very pleasant working environment.
Arranging a visit to St Ursula's Convent School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Norbury High School for Girls
Kensington Avenue, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 8BT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London