We are most proud of the fact that our rapid improvement in outcomes has been in an inclusive and supportive environment, as Ofsted described ‘a distinctive feature of pupils’ behaviour in this school is their sense of a community and the care that they extend towards one another’. In addition to setting out a clear vision for school improvement we work hard to ensure that every child has their needs fully met by our outstanding SENCO and our Inclusion Team.
In addition to setting out a clear vision for school improvement we work hard to ensure that every child has their needs fully met by our outstanding SENCO and our Inclusion Team. Pupils and families are well cared for by our Pastoral Team. As a community of professionals we are also highly supportive of one another.
You will be responsible for:
Administrative and clerical duties needed to support the SENCO.
To co-ordinate and administer the processing of termly and annual review procedures.
To co-ordinate administration of pupil passports, EHCPs and distribute to all relevant parties.
To co-ordinate and undertake general administration including arrangements for the identification, assessment and provision for all SEND pupils.
If you are an enthusiastic and supportive Teaching Assistant who is committed to getting the best outcomes for pupils then we want to hear from you. The successful candidate will be able to build effective working relationships and will meet the needs of all pupils.The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
Being part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust
On 1st September 2018, the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust, part of the Diocese of Nottingham, brought together 25 Catholic schools located in Derby City, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire and Stockport together in partnership, to ensure the very best spiritual, social and academic experiences and outcomes for the young people in our schools.Everything we do is to better the lives and futures of our children, providing access to first-class teaching, both academically and spiritually and we are united by our collective vision to excel.
Why work for the St Ralph Sherwin Multi Academy Trust?
To find out why you should come and join our team, click on the link to our ‘Why work with us?’ brochure.
A summary of our fantastic benefits are as follows:
- Access to first class CPD opportunities.We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities forcareer progression- with 25 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance- you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension- automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions- we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our Academies, please visitwww.srscmat.co.uk
Follow us on twitter @srscmat
Connect with us on linkedin
This job post has expired.