Teacher, SEN specialist
Nerrols Primary School is a brand new school, which opened in September 2019. We are seeking to appoint an inspiring, dedicated and skilled SENDCo, initially for one day a week, with the opportunity to extend the role as the school continues to grow.
This post presents a unique and exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to play an important part in creating a successful and inspiring learning environment and to lead the strategic direction and development of SEND provision.
We are looking for candidates who are:
• Committed to inclusive provision and ensuring every child reaches their full potential
• Able to inspire, motivate and challenge to ensure barriers to learning and participation are removed
• Excellent primary practitioners
• Committed to the development of the whole team
• Hard working and well organised with a strong understanding of teaching as a vocation as well as a profession
We can offer:
• An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
• Well resourced, spacious and attractive facilities
• Excellent development and career opportunities
• A strong, supportive team
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail prior to application, please contact Rhian Locker, on 01823 792655 or email email@example.com.
Application packs are available on our website https://www.nerrolsprimary.co.uk/.
Completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:30am on 24 May 2020.
Interviews will take place via video call on 28 May 2020.
Nerrols Primary School is part of the Richard Huish Trust and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
More on how to apply
88 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Nerrols Primary School and Nursery
Nerrols Primary School and Nursery opened September 2019. Part of Huish, we are a school with a commitment to exceptional education, placing children at the heart of everything we do.
At Nerrols we aim to make learning irresistible. We want the children in our care to be inspired, curious, eager to find out more and to develop a true love of learning. We aim to nurture every aspect of their personal, social, emotional and academic development. Every child is unique and as such, we offer a rich variety of opportunities and experiences in order to find the things that excite every child.
Nerrols Drive, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 8GS