Teacher, SEN specialist
Early years, KS1, KS2
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and experienced teacher who is, or is willing to train as a SENDCo, with responsibility for teaching in our Resource Base.
We would like someone to join our team who:
• Models and promotes our Christian values;
• Has an ability to foster effective relationships with pupils, parents, class teachers and stakeholders;
• Has the drive and vision to further develop our Resource Base;
• Is an experienced classroom teacher or existing SENDCo;
• Has experience of working with children with a wide range of special educational needs;
• Has a sound knowledge of the SEND Code of Practise in relation to both mainstream and resource base settings;
• Has leadership experience or is an aspiring leader.
We can offer:
• Dedicated SENDCo time out of the classroom;
• Tailored CPD and opportunities to develop your career across the Trust;
• A mindful approach to teacher workload;
• A well-resourced and forward-looking school;
• The opportunity to be a part of the school’s senior leadership team.
SEN allowanceMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
210 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Colnbrook Church of England Primary School
Colnbrook C. of E. Primary School is a small, friendly and supportive school. We are a one form entry Church of England school in the heart of Colnbrook village, on the outskirts of Slough. Our school is ethnically diverse and we have families from a vast range of faiths, cultures and countries. Our Christian values are at the heart of everything we do and we want our children to leave our school having aspiration, being resilient and responsible, showing respect and compassion within their many communities. Our school is part of the Slough and East Berkshire Multi Academy Trust (SEBMAT).
Colnbrook Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and we expect that our staff share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Arranging a visit to Colnbrook Church of England Primary School
To arrange a Covid secure visit, please call Angela Ford on 01753 683661.