- £26,948-£42,780 MPS/UPS + TLR/SEN
SENDCo (with the opportunity to work as an Associate Senior Leader) job summaryPURPOSE OF THE POST:
• To secure excellent outcomes for the SEND students through highly effective management and leadership.
* To work closely with the Principal, Vice Principal and staff within the Intervention and Safeguarding Teams to secure best practice across the school through effective teamwork, partnership and collaborative working.
• To act as a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
This role also offers the opportunity to work as an Associate Senior Leader.
Candidates will be assessed as their application is received, therefore early application is recommended and we may interview before the closing date if sufficient strong applicants apply. The Good Shepherd Trust application form must be completed in order for a candidate to considered. No CVs will be accepted.
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. We ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.
This role has a TLR or SEN allowance attached to it.
Advantages of working at Christ’s College:
• There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect amongst the whole community
• The parents and governors are very supportive of the College and appreciative of the work we are doing
• The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
• The staff are dedicated, skilful and hard-working
• There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
• There are excellent opportunities for external promotion
• As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Christ's College, Guildford
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 659 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
Christ's College is part of the Good Shepherd Trust and is a thriving secondary school serving the non-Christian and Christian community of Guildford, Woking and surrounding areas. Our aim for the students at Christ's College is that they should develop the core values of service, respect, stewardship, co-operation and love.