Teachers Main Pay Scales - Upper Pay Scales with OLW
The Head teacher and Governing Body of Woodcote Primary School are looking to recruit an aspirational and committed SENDCo to join our happy, friendly team. This is a part time position.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Having day-to-day responsibility for the coordination and record keeping of SEND provision to support individual pupils. This will involve supporting children in class and in small groups if necessary.
• Advising class teachers on strategies to support pupils, who may or may not have diagnosed SEND, using the graduated approach to providing SEND support.
• Being involved in decisions about the effective deployment of the school’s delegated budget, support staff and other resources to meet pupils’ needs effectively.
• Liaising with the parents/carers of pupils in line with the requirements of The Pioneer Academy SEND Policy and the SEND Code of Practice 2015.
• Working with the Head teacher and senior leaders to ensure that the school meets its responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010 with regards to reasonable adjustments and access arrangements for assessments.
• Working closely with the wellbeing and counselling teams within the school.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Woodcote Primary School, which is part of The Pioneer Academy, is a large primary school situated between Coulsdon and Purley. Our school motto is ‘Aiming High – Succeeding Together’ and is at the heart of everything we do. We value each child as an individual and work hard to foster resilience, creativity, responsibility, self-belief, respect and truthfulness. We pride ourselves on our continual drive to provide exceptional care and education. We have a dedicated and enthusiastic team striving for the best for all children. As well as encouraging intellectual growth, we work with families to develop the ‘whole child’ to ensure every child has the best possible opportunity to reach their ‘personal best’.
Arranging a visit to Woodcote Primary School
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to arrange a tour, please contact the school office on 0208 660 9972.