Senior ICT Technician
Christ's College Finchley, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£27,717 to £33,945|
An ICT Technician is required for this Secondary Specialist Science and Mathematics Academy in North London. Experience of working in a school environment would be a real advantage for this role. Under supervision you will be based at the Academy supporting the use of ICT by students, staff and external users. From time to time, e.g. when there are major upgrades.
Christ’s College Finchley is an ethnically diverse 11-18 Academy. We are a successful school rated “Good with outstanding features” by Ofsted 2016.
Essential educational requirements
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with good interpersonal skills, a flexible approach and a solid base of technical expertise.
MCP or other appropriate ICT qualification
Essential skills and experience
The following technical knowledge would be an advantage:
• Windows Server
• SQL Servers
• ISA Servers
• Exchange Servers
• G Suite
• Progresso (or similar MIS)
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
|School size||768 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Christ's College Finchley website (opens in a new window)|
East End Road, London, N2 0SE