The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint a Senior Inclusion Support Worker to join our team and start as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be based at one of our primary schools initially. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive governors and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and Prince Albert High School. We are a developing MAT, growing steadily with the opportunity for further internal promotion.
We wish to appoint staff who :
- Have a passion for ensuring the very best for our children
- Can show initiative and can work as part of a team.
- Are motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Are confident to deal with the public and parents tactfully and courteously and establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships
- Can communicate with children, parents and staff effectively
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Are willing to train and continue own learning and assist others in their duties
- Demonstrate good literacy and good numeracy skills.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.