Due to an internal promotion in the Midlands Regional Team, we are looking to recruit a Regional Site Officer to work as part of the team supporting West Walsall E-ACT Academy to provide services consisting of premises security, lighting, heating, cleaning, general maintenance, operation of plant, porter and handy person duties.
The role is for 37 hours per week and is suitable for candidates looking for a full-time role.
Reporting to the Regional Facilities Managerthe purpose of the job will be:
- To maintain security and safety of premises and contents at all times, open and close at appointed times, carry out security procedures operating intruder alarms as per instructions and securing premises following illegal entry/vandalism
- To ensure equipment, facilities, sports areas and classrooms meet the needs of timetables and teaching requirements.
- To ensure all activities and work undertaken meets the H&S standards and are compliant with E-ACT policies.
- Operate the heating plant, so that correct temperatures are maintained in the premises. Ensuring that an adequate supply of hot water is available.
- Carry out frost precaution procedures and also the Academy’s procedures concerning the conservation of energy. Clean and maintain the heating plant, boiler house and fan assisted heaters as required
What the trust offers in return
- Competitive local Government Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave and statutory Bank Holidays
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Market leading Personal Development and Training plans to further your career
- Access to Mental Health First Aid Programme
- 24 hours access to Employee Assistance Programme
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults, and all appointments are subject to enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references.
E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.