We are looking for a Site Manager to join our team at The Downley School, if you are motivated team player and an excellent communicator, who will be able to establish effective working relationships with staff, children and parents we would love to hear from you.
We would like to be able to show you around school, so please come and visit – we think you will love it as much as we do!
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A supportive and caring environment to work in, with a dedicated senior leadership team.
- A focus on ensuring your workload is manageable.
- An encouraging environment to help you grow as a professional and nurture your wellbeing.
- Caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic, and dedicated colleagues, Trust and parents.
- A commitment to high quality professional development
- A welcoming and well-resourced environment
- An opportunity to develop within the ODBST family of schools.
- Are you:
- A motivated team player?
- An excellent communicator?
- Pro-active in your approach to raising standards?
- Eager to develop your skills and experience?
- A team player with good interpersonal skills?
- Someone with an excellent sense of humour and a sense of fun?
- Someone who is willing to go the extra mile?
f you can answer yes to all the above questions, we would love to hear from you. This is a rare opportunity and we are looking for a staff member to become an integrated part of our school family and be part of the next steps in the schools journey. For full details of the role, please see the attached job description.
This job post has expired.