|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main or Upper Pay Scale|
Do you believe that all children, no matter their background, needs or aptitudes are entitled to learn the best that has been thought and said?
We are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner in Spanish with a passion for ensuring that all children have access to a high-quality curriculum. The successful candidate will be required to teach across the full age and ability range of the school.
We welcome applications from recently qualified and experienced teachers as well as those aspiring to lead and contribute to the wider curriculum area.
• There are clear classroom routines, so time is not wasted
• There is a focus on feedback, not punitive marking
• There is a focus on student learning, not data input
• There is a centralized support team who, along with senior leaders, manage student conduct
• Curriculum areas and staff plan and work together
• Teachers are free to teach knowledge – “the best that has been thought and said”
• Teachers are encouraged to partake in weekly research discussions and the development of whole school strategy
• Staff are valued as professionals and experts in their field
• Weekly CPD time is built in to the school day to allow all staff to partake in educational research, subject knowledge development and deliberate practice of pedagogical approaches.
Applying for the job
Email email@example.com for an application packMore on how to apply
|School size||993 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Noel-Baker Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01332861955|
About Noel-Baker Academy
A rapidly improving Secondary Academy in Derby.
Arranging a visit to Noel-Baker Academy
please call 01332861955 to arrange a visit.
Bracknell Drive, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 0BR
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed