Kirton Primary School and Boston Nursery School (the Parliament Federation), are seeking to appoint a SENDCo. This post attracts an enhancement of £2270 (FTE).
The position would suit a person seeking either full-time employment ie SENDCo responsibilities for the equivalent of 3 days a week plus the equivalent of 2 days teaching in class, or a person seeking a part-time position ie SENDCo responsibilities for the equivalent of 3 days a week (0.6 FTE).
The successful candidate will:
• be passionate about ensuring every child fulfils their potential;
• demonstrate excellent pedagogical theory and practice;
• have a track record of ensuring children achieve well;
• be capable of steering, supporting and motivating colleagues;
• hold a clear vision and high expectations of children and staff;
• be supportive of parents and carers;
• drive forward improvements and raise standards for children with SEND across the school and
• hold, or be prepared to undertake, the National Award for SEN Coordination.
This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Enhancement of £2270 (FTE)
Applying for the job
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.
Kirton Primary School is a three-form-entry school and has its own teacher-led nursery unit. Boston Nursery School provides teacher-led education for children age two to four years.
Arranging a visit to Kirton Primary School
Visits to the school are not possible at this time, but please visit our website to learn more about us. Alternatively, should you have any questions, please contact the school on 01205 722236 and we will be delighted to answer them.