- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
The hours are 1 day a fortnight or equivalent.
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Teachers Pay Range £25,714 to £41,604 with SEN Allowance 1.
- Actual salary
- £2,571-£4,160 according to experience
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious SENCo who will work with our delightful children and ensure the needs of all our disadvantaged pupils are met by all of our teachers. We would love to hear from you if you have a proven track record of:
• Monitoring intervention, provision and tracking for pupils with SEND
• Facilitating planning so that SEND pupils learn, persevere and make progress
• Signposting systems, provision and support for parents/carers of SEND pupils
• Working with partner agencies to support SEND pupils’ learning, inclusion and well-being
• Planning SEND training for staff and governors.
SEN Allowance 1 £2,270 FTE
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 100 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Sulhamstead and Ufton Nervet School
Located at the heart of two villages in beautiful West Berkshire countryside, our school uses its rural setting as a rich resources for learning. The grounds include a spacious field, adventure playground and a garden space for quiet reflection.
Arranging a visit to Sulhamstead and Ufton Nervet School
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. For an application form pack and further details, please contact the school office. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0118 9832223.