The role will involve coaching in a range of physical activities within the school’s PE, Physical Development and sport curriculum. The coaching programme will link the school and the wider community, and will aim to provide increased opportunities for children to participate in sport and physical activity. We welcome candidates with the suitable experience, motivation and commitment to apply for the role.
Isebrook School is a successful specialist setting for students aged 11-18 with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and learning disabilities. We are proud to be part of the Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust, a growing Trust supporting schools who believe that children can achieve irrespective of their learning needs.
- Positive and passionate about working with students with learning disabilities
- A good or outstanding practitioner with experience of supporting young people with communication difficulties
- A reflective practitioner
- A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Able to motivate and lead by example
- Knowledgeable about the learning needs of students with a range of barriers to overcome
If you are, then we can offer:
- A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our pupils and students
- A strong ethos and collaborative working
- Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
- A rigorous induction programme
- Opportunities for quality professional development
- A holistic consultative approach to each young person
- Well-being package including advice, support and guidance.
We adhere to Safer Recruitment in Education processes and applicants will need to complete an application form for this role. In addition to the application form, candidates are asked to complete a letter of application of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your experiences and skills in relation to the areas outlined in the person specification.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; If you would like to have a discussion about the school, the role or to arrange a visit then please contact our HR administrator, Henrietta, at email@example.com.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.
This job post has expired.