Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an outstanding Lead Practitioner of Mathswith a proven track record of success and raising pupil outcomes. As a Lead Practitioner, you’ll join the Star Academies family, a high-performing and supportive network of primary and secondary schools with some of the best teachers in education.
The successful candidate will have the ability to deliver quality teaching that drives achievement and inspires a love of learning. You will be able to demonstrate experience of achieving positive outcomes for pupils, as well as being passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people. As a committed team player, you will have excellent organisational skills and the natural ability to motivate both pupils and peers.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification (2ii or above) or relevant qualification.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach to GCSE standard.
- Experience of successful delivery of sustained outstanding attainment and achievement.
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
Starbankschool in Birmingham is a large all throughschool for pupils aged 3 to 16 years old. We have over 2,000 pupils and are based across three sites in close proximity to each other. We joined Star Academies in 2020 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps