Subject Lead - IT & Business
This job expired on 17 April 2023
Job start date
25 August 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
23 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you looking for the next step in your teaching career? Lionheart Educational Trust are looking to appoint a Subject Lead IT/Computing & Business at The Newbridge School in Coalville. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further develop their leadership potential in a supportive environment.
You will provide highly effective leadership and management of the IT/Computing & Business Faculty to ensure continuous improvement for Key Stages 3 & 4 including:
- Focussing on improving teaching, learning and assessment.
- Providing strategic leadership and management of department staff.
- Contributing to the teaching within the Department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have successful experience of initiating change in teaching and learning.
- Be experienced in successfully leading, managing and developing staff.
- Hold high expectations for yourself and the students, to ensure that all achieve their very best.
- Be an aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities.
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
What the school offers its staff
The Lionheart Educational Trust is a renowned family of fourteen schools based in and around Leicestershire. We strive to provide the highest quality education in each of our unique schools, raising the attainment of our talented students and reflecting the local communities of which they are a part. We are well supported by our Trust and our local Governing Body; ensuring we create to develop and improve.
We welcome applications from individuals with drive and determination who are able to challenge and inspire students of all abilities and from all backgrounds.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Newbridge School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 797 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Newbridge School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01530 831561
Arranging a visit to The Newbridge School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland