- Job role
- Biology, Science
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- £29,915 - £45,766
• An enthusiastic and passionate teacher of Biology who can teach across the key stages?
• Committed to high quality planning and creative teaching and learning?
• A teacher who understands the importance of ongoing assessments and feedback to facilitate continuous progress?
We can offer you:
• An outstanding opportunity to be part of a high performing Science Department
• A friendly, vibrant, orderly and caring school
• A team made up of hard working, committed and talented colleagues
• A strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive programme
• An enterprising and ‘can do’ ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
• A school of opportunity where staff are supported and developed
• Outstanding parental support
TLR2b available for a suitably qualified candidate
Applying for the job
Candidates wishing to visit the school are welcome to do so by appointment. An application form for this post can be downloaded from our website and should be returned to the Headteacher, Niamh Arnull, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8th October at 12pm.
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Suitably qualified candidates will be invited for interview as they apply.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.