Are you a dedicated teacher that is motivated to help our pupils reach their full potential?
The ideal candidate will possess the knowledge, skills and experience to work within our Key Stage 5 provision and have a proven record of delivering quality first teaching and learning. With a good understanding of early years, you will be willing to work with complex pupils who have significant communicative and sensory related barriers to learning.
Applications are welcome from teachers at all stages of their careers, including those new to the profession and those aiming for future career opportunities.
If you would like to make a difference to our children, then we’d love to hear from you and learn about your subject / aspect specialisms or any interests you may have.
We are an outstanding Special School with pupils aged from 3 to 19.
Our dedicated team provides the best educational opportunities for all our pupils allowing each and every one of them to succeed in reaching their full potential. In return we offer a professional, friendly working environment in a school where everyone is valued.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our Teaching & Learning Ambassador and peer networks.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Ganton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.