Grantham Additional Needs Fellowship comprises of two Ofsted Outstanding Grantham-based schools, Ambergate Sports College and Sandon School.
Ambergate Sports College caters for pupils between the ages of 4 and 16 with moderate learning difficulties many are on the autistic spectrum, with others having ADHD and varying degrees of developmental delay.
Our mission statement is “Every second to be Valuable, Inspiring, Personalised”. At GANF we are constantly striving to improve the lives of our pupils through their environment and experiences.
The schools are part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint an accomplished, inspiring Teacher to join our hard-working, friendly team at our outstanding Special School. You must be passionate about working with SEND pupils, helping motivate and prepare them for their future.
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Sarah Fardell, Senior Administrator, on 01476 564957
Closing date for applications: Friday 2 June 2023 at 5pm
Interviews will take place: Wednesday 7 June 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.