- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2, Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Art and designjobs, View all Computingjobs, View all Dramajobs, View all Englishjobs, Food Technology, View all Geographyjobs, View all Historyjobs, View all Humanitiesjobs, View all Mathematicsjobs, View all Physical educationjobs, PSHE, View all Sciencejobs
What skills and experience we're looking for
Special Education Needs
- Experience in teaching engaging lessons, enthusing children
- Experience in tracking pupils’ progress and implementing
personalised learning programmes?
- Experience in teaching
children who show high anxieties and possible challenging behaviour?
- Experience in teaching children with non/
pre-verbal communication skills?
- Good knowledge of the whole school curriculum?
- Effective communication skills to work as part of a team?
What the school offers its staff
- A highly supportive team
- An opportunity to be part of the strategic development of
- A commitment to your professional development
- And great youngsters to teach!
Commitment to safeguarding
We are committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and Social Media checks. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Ravenswood School
- School type
- Special school, ages 4 to 19
- School size
- 141 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 19
Ravenswood School is an all age Special School for pupils with complex needs. This includes pupils with severe learning difficulties, those with communication difficulties and those with emotional/social difficulties. We also have provision for autistic children.
Arranging a visit to Ravenswood School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.